While reaching at this gorgeous lake, you will be experiencing a calm and peaceful environment around. The lake is surrounded by forest and you will see green and green all around, making this place an ideal location for photographers and nature lovers. One of the main tributary of Kabini River, the Panamaram rivulet originates from here.
- Rs 20 for adults and Rs 10 for children
- For Boat pedaling – Rs 100 for two persons and Rs 200 for 4 persons.
- Location : Pookode Lake, Kunnathidavaka, Wayanad. 12 Kms from Kalpetta
- Nearest major Railway Station : Kozhikode
- Nearest Airports : Calicut (72 kms), Kannur ( 106 kms).