Kerala’s only drive-in beach, the Muzhappilangad beach which stretches across four kilometres of sand where one can drive down the entire length. The drive is ideal for sampling the famed Malabar cuisine from the many eateries in the immediate hinterland. Black rocks protect this long, clean beach from the currents of the deep, making its shallow waters a swimmer’s paradise.
Adventure sports like paragliding, parasailing and microlite flights are possible at the Muzhappilangad Beach in Thalassery. Other attractions include water sports, power boating or a simple catamaran ride.
- Location : Muzhappilangad, 15.K.M from Kannur and 8 K.M from Thalasseri
- Nearest Railway Station : Edakkad
- Nearest major Railway Station : Thalassery
- Nearest major Bus Station : Thalassery
- Nearest Airports : Mangalore(140 kms), Kozhikode (100 kms)